If there is an access code in your Richmond course product (e.g. your coursebook or CD-ROM), you can register for the Richmond Learning Platform at www.richmondvle.com/register.
Before you register:
If you are studying in an institution, check with your teacher whether you need to register for the Richmond Learning Platform. It's possible that a teacher or an administrator will already have created an account for you and they will give you your login details.
If you are not in an institution, and you are studying a Richmond course on your own, you will need to register and create your own account on the Richmond Learning Platform.
To create an account on the Richmond Learning Platform:
- Go to www.richmondvle.com/register. You can change the language for the registration process using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Select 'I am a Student'.
- Select the reason why you need to register, then select 'Next'.
- Enter the access code for your Richmond product, then select 'Next'. If you need help finding your access code, please see this article.
- Enter your personal details. When you have finished, select 'Next'.
- If your teacher has given you a class code, enter the code in the box, then select 'Check'. This is optional. If you don't have a class code, select 'I don't have a class code'. You can add a class code later, after you log in.
- Select the checkbox to confirm that you agree with the Richmond Terms and Conditions, then select 'Finish'.
An email will then be sent to the email address you entered during registration. Open the email and select the 'Activate my account' button to complete your registration.
If you do not receive an email within a few minutes of registering, select 'Resend confirmation email' on the final registration page.
If you entered the wrong email address during registration, please contact us.
You can find other articles to help you with registration and logging in to the Richmond Learning Platform here.