Before you register:
If you are studying in an institution, check with your teacher whether you need to register for the Richmond Learning Platform. It's possible that a teacher or an administrator will already have created an account for you and they will give you your login details.
If you are not in an institution and you are studying a Richmond course on your own, or your teacher has asked you to register, you will need to create your own account on the Richmond Learning Platform.
What you will need:
Make sure you have all the below elements at hand before you register:
- Your access code
- Your class code (if you are a student at an institution, and your teacher has asked you to register)
To create an account on the Richmond Learning Platform:
- Go to www.richmondlp.com/register. You can change the language for the registration process using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Select 'I am a Student'.
- Select the reason why you need to register, then select 'Next'.
- Enter the access code for your Richmond product, then select 'Next'. If you need help finding your access code, please see this article.
- Enter your personal details. When you have finished, select 'Next'.
- If you are an independent student following a Richmond course on your own, you don't need a class code.
- However, if you are in an institution and your teacher has asked you to register, they will have given you a class code. You cannot register without this class code. You will not be able to add a class code later, so please make sure you have it at hand when you register.
- Select the checkbox to confirm that you agree with the Richmond Terms and Conditions, then select 'Finish'.
An email will then be sent to the email address you entered during registration. Open the email and click on the activation link within to complete your registration.
If you do not receive an email within a few minutes of registering, select 'Resend confirmation email' on the final registration page.
If you entered the wrong email address during registration, please contact us.