Teachers cannot register for the Richmond Learning Platform themselves.
If your institution (the school, college or university where you teach) is already registered on the Richmond Learning Platform, the Training Manager (a staff member at your institution who is an administrator for the Richmond Learning Platform) will need to create an account for you and give you your login details.
If the institution is not registered on the Richmond Learning Platform, you can register it.
To register your institution on the Richmond Learning Platform:
- Go to http://www.richmondlp.com/register. You can change the language for the registration process using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Select 'I am a Teacher'.
- First check whether your institution is already registered on the Richmond Learning Platform. Enter part of the name of your institution in the box, then select 'Search'. If you need help finding your institution, please see this article.
- If your institution appears in the search results, this means your institution is already registered on the Richmond Learning Platform and you will need to ask a Training Manager to create an account for you. Please contact us if you need help finding out who is the Richmond Training Manager at your institution.
- If you can't find your institution in the search results, your institution is not registered on the Richmond Learning Platform. Please select 'Register new institution'.
- Enter the details of your institution, as well as your personal details.
- Select the checkbox to confirm that you agree with the Richmond Terms and conditions.
- Select 'Finish'.
The person who first registers an institution will become a Training Manager (administrator) for that institution.
Training Managers can create and edit user accounts and classes on the Richmond Learning Platform, as well as resetting user passwords. Please keep your Training Manager login details safe.
Once you have completed the registration process for your institution, the registration will need to be validated by Richmond. This normally takes two working days, but it can take up to five days during busy periods. An email will be sent to the email address you entered during registration to confirm that your institution account has been set up.
Once your institution account has been set up, you can log in using your Training Manager login details and create other Training Manager, Teacher and Student accounts.
Remember, students can also create their own accounts on the Richmond Learning Platform.