In this area, you will find student scores.
When accessing the Markbook you will see two tabs:
- Self-Study Scores: in this tab, you will see the scores obtained by students in the activities they carried out by themselves.
- Assignment Scores: in this tab, you will see the scores obtained by students in assignments (activities explicitly assigned by the teacher).
Self Study Scores
In this section, you will find a tab for each of the active products a particular user has. Click on the cover of each product to see the scores for this specific product.
Once a product is selected, you will see the following elements:
- Progress bar: it shows the percentage of activities completed in a unit.
- First Score: it shows the average score obtained by students on their first attempt to activities.
- Last Score: it shows the average score obtained by students on their second to last attempts to an activity. By default, the grade recorded corresponds to the second attempt.
If you click on the arrow on the left, the content of the unit will be displayed in detail and you will be able to see the individual scores for each activity:
In this section you will find a list of all the activities the teacher assigned to a class or individual students:
You will see the following information:
- Assignment title: it´s the name the teacher gave to the assignment
- Date assigned: it´s the date in which the teacher assigned the activity to students
- Due date: it´s the deadline for completing and submitting an assignment
- Score: it´s the grade obtained by students. If the message “Not Started” appears next to an assignment, it means that a student didn´t complete it in due time. If the message “Pending Mark” appears next to an assignment, it means that the teacher has to grade the assignment manually and is still to be graded.
If you click on the name of any of the assignments you will access them directly and will see their grades, but you won´t be able to start the activities again.