Before you register:
If you are studying in an institution, check with your teacher whether you need to register for the Richmond Learning Platform. It's possible that a teacher or an administrator will already have created an account for you and they will give you your login details.
If you are not in an institution and you are studying a Richmond course on your own, or your teacher has asked you to register, you will need to create your own account on the Richmond Learning Platform.
What you will need:
Make sure you have all the below elements at hand before you register:
- Your access code
You will find your access code in your Richmond course product (e.g. your coursebook or CD-ROM). If you need help finding your access code, please see this article.
- Your class code (only needed if you are at an institution, and your teacher has asked you to register).
You will get your class code from your teacher or institution administrator. Please note that you cannot register without a class code as a student of your institution. Also, you will not be able to add a class code once you are registered. If you don't have a class code, please ask your teacher about it before you register.
To create an account on the Richmond Learning Platform:
- Go to www.richmondvle.com/register. You can change the language for the registration process using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Select 'I am a Student'.
- Select the reason why you need to register, then select 'Next'.
- Enter the access code for your Richmond product, then select 'Next'.
- Enter your personal details. When you have finished, select 'Next'.
- If you are an independent student following a Richmond course on your own, you don't need a class code. Select 'I don't have a class code'.
- If you are a student in an institution and your teacher has asked you to register, they will have given you a class code. Enter the code in the box, then select 'Check'.
- Select the checkbox to confirm that you agree with the Richmond Terms and Conditions, then select 'Finish'.
An email will then be sent to the email address you entered during registration. Open the email and select the 'Activate my account' button to complete your registration.
If you do not receive an email within a few minutes of registering, select 'Resend confirmation email' on the final registration page.
If you entered the wrong email address during registration, please contact us.
You can find other articles to help you with registration and logging in to the Richmond Learning Platform here.