There are three different user roles within educational institutions using the Richmond Learning Platform: Training Manager, Teacher and Student.
Training Managers are administrators on the platform.
Training Managers can:
- create and edit classes
- create and edit other Training Manager, Teacher and Student users
- add users to classes
- send messages to users.
Training Managers can also do all the things a Teacher can do. For more information on the role of the Training Manager, see this article.
- upload content
- manage access to Richmond material
- use the Library
- monitor the Forum, including viewing and posting messages
- view the Markbooks for their students
- create Assignments and view results
- edit their Profile page.
- register for the platform
- activate new products
- view material for Richmond products they have activated
- use the Library (if this is enabled for their class)
- view and post messages on the Forum (if this is enabled for their class)
- complete assignments created by their teacher
- edit some details on their Profile page.